Here is a recipe that is truly yummy :) If you're not really a gravy person, but love cheese, you can now have an alternative sauce with your roast dinners!
All you need is two simple ingredients:
- A cup full of single cream
- Some blue cheese
prep and cooking time, 5-10 mins
1. Put single cream in a saucepan and put over a moderate heat.
2. Blue cheese is usually crumbly, so you won't have any problems adding the blue cheese to the sauce. Add slowly whilst continually stirring the single cream.
3. Add all blue cheese to saucepan, melt and stir combining it with the single cream.
4. Once hot and blue cheese completely melted, serve over cauliflower and serve with other meat and vegetables.
This sauce is so yummy, easy and quick to do and tastes so great! You're going to want it again and again!